Monday, June 21, 2010

Summers at Nasik!!

hi all,
curse me for being away for so long.at one point of time i had really strted to find myself bit demotivated towards blogging but i dont know why this renewwed intesrest had made me blog after a long time.i hope this time i dont go hibernated for so llong.
i was in pune for last thres days due to my work.i had my APICS DSP exam on saturday and i had to take my transfer certificate from the college so i had to stay here till monday.i came to pune knwowing nothing as to where am i going to stay ,what am i going to do for netx threee days and how willl i be able to plan my weekend to the best because after this trip i dont know when next will i be able to come back here..but thankfully an by god's grace ive got all my things done at a very perfect pace without any stress.i stayed every night at a different place and i met with a lot fo freinds as i had expected before coming here,i di all my work again as i expected.and finally i am back to nasik tonight blogging at the comfort of my borrowed home for last1 and half months.
i might have not updated in my previous blogs but i am currenlty doing my summer internship at Robert Bosch at Nasik.i willbe here till this month end after then i plan to take a 2week long holiday and head back home,get rejuvenate by relishing home made food ,reading good books and trying vainly to get back in shape before i joing my MBA.the summer expereince here is good,the learning part is immense prom all rounds but i am missing my college life too.the junior batch has arrived and am very keen to meet them as well.ill keep updated but as of now ill have to say goodbye!!

No comments: